Pelagian Softwares recently has introduced facility for sending SMS on any GSM and CDMA mobile services, it offers multi-added messaging features that is free from any error. Here you can send both group and single SMS on any number at a time across the nation by choosing sender ID as you want. Of course, now you can send SMS to your customers, business clients, relatives, friend and many other persons by sitting on your PC only.
There is simple process that has been given to you for sending SMS from Pelagian Softwares. For it you must create an account on Pelagian Softwares which is available at free of cost. After getting successful registration at Pelagian Softwares you must need to buy our SMS plan as per your need.
At present we have three kinds of SMS of plan of that description is being below;
A lucid way has given for composing single and group message on any local and STD mobile numbers. At first you need to click on Compose SMS only just then you must follow certain process
which is being given at below;
- Select name of sender ID (if you own more than one ID)
- Write down mobile number (in case of group message insert all mobile number in ten digit format. Don’t use comma or any mark after writing one mobile number you are requested to use only enter while you proceed to write other mobile number.)
- Write down your message for recipients. While you write message one thing should be taken in mind that your one message should not exceed from 159 characters. If you exceed this limit charge would be deducted also for second message.
- If you want to schedule the message you can do just click on its option and mark it. As you mark it a option for time and date would be published there that you need to click for planned time.
- After following all the above option you must need to click on send option.
NB: Before sending SMS you are advised to see your SMS credit because in case of Zero credit your attempt to sending message would not be processed and you may have to face inconvenience. So check the credit before sending SMS in your account.